Monday, June 9, 2008

Visible


"Seeing within changes one's outer vision." Joseph Chilton Pearce

"Stop a moment, cease your work, and look around you." Thomas Carlyle

"The heart has eyes which the brain knows nothing of." Charles H. Perkhurst

"The question is not what you look at, but what you see." Henry David Thoreau

"The real voyage of discovery consists of not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust

When I wake each morning, my prayer is "Lord help me to see."
For the past year I have had this deep desire bubbling within me to see, really see.

To look at the most ordinary aspects of life and be able to glimpse the extraordinary.

To see beauty. To reveal in beauty and appreciate beauty for it's goodness, not objectify for my own selfish gain.

To see light in the midst of darkness. To see hope amongst great despair.

To see him.
To be seen by him.

No comments: