Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome!



Cheers!

My name is Lanecia A Rouse.

I am beloved, and I spend most of my days discovering what that means through creating, paying attention to the life around me and living into my call to love.

In my free time I enjoy reading, creating cards, taking photographs, learning from children and singing.

Can you remember a day when you received letters in your mailbox instead of your inbox on gmail, Facebook or Myspace? My hope is to help you rediscover the art of letter-writing and expressing yourself with cards crafted with love, thoughtfulness and joy.

John Mayer sings, "I did not have a camera by my side this time, hoping I could see the world through both my eyes." I have a love and appreciation for the many beautiful creations of God. It gives me great pleasure to sit in the local coffee shop or walk the streets of Nashville, observing from various distances the stories God is writing in the world. God is the Author of all Authors.

In the same breath, I express my love for the camera and the ability to capture moments of beauty. I actually like having the camera by my side so I can see the world through both of my eyes and every now in then, once the film is developed, see a few things I missed.

I hope my photography offerings will help you revel in the many creations of our Loving God, and be moved to live, love, write, and see differently.

No comments: